Unless otherwise specified the document described here:
- Was first publicly revealed by Wikileaks working with our source.
- At that time was classified, confidential, censored or otherwise withheld from the public.
- Is of political, diplomatic, ethical or historical significance.
- Any questions about this document's veracity are noted.
- The summary is approved by the editorial board.
Secure talk join our chat.
To sponsor reportage of this document by mainstream journalists submit a targeted donation.
For press inquiries, see our media kit.
If you have similar or updated material ACT NOW.
For an explanation of the page you are looking at please look here.
January 5, 2009Summary
Finnish internet cencorship domain list. The list is meant to cover internet sites outside of Finland that publish that publish child pornography. 797 domains are represented. The list is generated without judical or public oversight and is kept secret by the ISPs using it. Unaccountability is intrinsic to such a secret censorship system and indeed the list has already expanded to cover other sites.
The list includes the critical Finnish anti-cencorship site lapisporno.info.
- DOWNLOAD/VIEW FULL FILE FROM
- fastest (Sweden), current site, slow (US), Finland, Netherlands, Poland, Tonga, Europe, SSL, Tor
File size in bytes
15047File type information
ASCII text, with CRLF line terminatorsCryptographic identity